Welcome to our website !

Burn.

By 11:52 AM

Pain. Burn. Skin burning. Pain is white. No. Pain is red. Everything is red. I hear a scream. I scream. My skin is burning over my chest. I’m on flames. The evil comes to collect my soul. Another scream. Everything shatters. Reality is held over by another reality; pain’s reality. I can’t breathe. The flames keep me pinned on the ground. The ground is cold… my cell. I want to scream but I can’t. I want to breathe, but I can’t.

Bang. A solid door opens. Two steps. Another scream. Seconds passing by feel minutes. Something hot drops on the floor. One, two, three…other steps closing in. Someone yells my name. I can’t see. I can’t speak. I can’t breathe.

Something grabs me. I’m not on the ground anymore. I’m floating. Water? No. I’m still burning. Another bang. I’m not floating anymore. I can breathe. Still burning. Something hotter drops on my arm. I know it’s my arm. Something cold suddenly runs though my arm fighting the flames. Scissors. Something is being cut. No, not my hair! Metallic sound. A pinch. Now my arm is on fire. It’s burning! No! what are you doing to me? Burning… burning… why are they burning me?

‘Good morning!’

‘Again? it happened again?’

‘Yes.’

You Might Also Like

0 comments